Get the Best in Skin Care Guidance
It matters how you choose to care for your skin. The face washes you use, the makeup you wear, and the gels and creams you apply can all make a difference in the future, affecting everything from collagen production to skin texture. However, finding a regimen that works for you is easier said than done, particularly with the overabundance of products available from thousands of brands all over the world.
If you are worried about your approach to skin care or would like a professional opinion, The Facial Center is here to guide you. With an expert medical staff and deep understanding of available products, we can assemble a program that fits your needs.
ZO® Skin Care
In an effort to support our patients in the quest for high-quality skincare, Their Facial Center is pleased to work with ZO® Skin Health products. These medical-grade cleansers, exfoliators, toners, and creams are dermatologist tested and approved, offering opportunities for virtually every age or skin type.
You can review products and order securely online through the custom link below.
- Cleansers: Clean and hydrate the skin
- Exfoliators: Remove dead skin and keep pores clean and clear
- Toners: Address acne and balance the skin’s natural pH levels
- Treatment: Improve skin barrier functionality, includes bleaching, lightening, and pore reduction
- Hydration and calming: Anti-irritation and anti-inflammatory products to repair skin
- Sun protection: Protect against HEV light and UVA/UVB rays
- Enhancers: Boost skin health regimens
- Professional treatment: In-office alternatives that complement home treatments
- Programs and kits: Full programs to address specific needs, like skin brightening and anti-aging
The Importance of Professional Skin Care
While there are plenty of skin care options on the market, they aren’t all made equal. Some use cost-cutting ingredients that irritate the skin, while others are suited only to particular skin types. If you want care that’s right for you, seek a proper professional – the best resource in preserving your skin for years to come. Your aesthetician can help you explore everything from skin type to blemishes and discoloration, focusing specifically on designing an effective, sustainable process.
Schedule a Consultation
If you’re ready to tackle your skin issues head on, we’re happy to help. Get in touch with a member of our treatment team and we can perform a hands-on skin analysis, discuss your goals and concerns, and create a program that works. Whether you’re seeing signs of aging or are struggling with acne, we’ll do what’s best for you.